Waiver services are up and running to pre-covid levels at this time. All staff are fully vaccinated.
Many assessments performed in December and January were no longer gross filth but rather biohazards, if your client is in a similar situation please be aware biohazard costs are more expensive than what you may be used to seeing with past clients and services. Also, the extent of biohazard cleaning we are discovering, it may not be possible to be remediate as the structure itself is too damaged.
Case managers, you must inform your clients that they are required to wear a mask when our staff are working in their homes for the safety of all parties. If any client refuses to wear a mask our staff has been instructed to leave the jobsite and we will bill for the service regardless of completion status.
, Scene Clean accepts participants on the State of Minnesota waiver programs such as:
Primary Services we provide under the waiver program fall under chore services, S5120 including;
- Hoarding and/or gross filth clean out and sanitizing
- Biohazard removal
- Pest control services such as bedbugs, fleas and vermin (sub-contracted). Pest control is no longer a standalone service but rather an add-on and will only be included with a normal service we provide.
- We have provided services outside of these on a case by case basis, please call to discuss. 612-643-0911 Ext. 35.
We DO NOT provide the following services:
- Carpet cleaning other than spot cleaning to remove biohazards.
- “Detailed” home cleaning. Our focus is on removing biohazards and gross filth and sanitizing those areas. Bathrooms and kitchens are often the most affected with biohazards and gross filth. We are not set a regular cleaning agency and set up to wash windows, vacuum carpets, mop, and dust etc. However, our goal on every job is to get the waiver client set up so homemaking can take over and do those more detailed services.
- Packing and/or moving of clients belongings.
Detailed instructions are noted during the registration process, but here is a brief outline as multiple steps, on this website, are required by the case manager to complete the process;
- Step 1; Register the client below (RED BUTTON)
- We will register the client and respond back via email with the JOB ID once accepted. Even if we have serviced the client previously, every service will need a new registration.
- Step 2: Input SA Approval for the Assessment units (BLUE BUTTON)
- Assessment will only be scheduled through the case manager once this step has been completed. The assessment is the “estimate” and only completed after step 1 has been completed by the case manager.
- Step 3: Input SA approval for units requested to perform the service (BLUE BUTTON)
- Service will be scheduled through the case manager upon completion of this step.