Scene Clean accepts participants on the State of Minnesota waiver programs such as:
- Brain Injury
- Community Action
Services we provide under the waiver program fall under chore services including;
- Hoarding and/or gross filth clean out and sanitizing
- Biohazard removal
- Pest control services such as bedbugs, fleas and vermin
- We have provided services outside of these on a case by case basis, please call to discuss. 612-643-0911 Ext. 35.
Please note we do not typically do “final” or “deep” cleaning services as a stand alone service. We can do this, but when tied in with our normal job scope such as hoarding cleanup.
The Referral Process
While we understand that many requests from providers are often urgent we must have all providers follow the steps below to begin the process. This process can take some time, please be prepared to execute the steps promptly and properly if time is a factor. Pricing is on a per job basis, to begin the process please follow the instructions below;
- Download the registration form below (form updated on September 10th, 2018) and send the completed the form to us by fax 612-294-6686 or scan and email the form to us waivers(at)scenecleanmn.com.
- Once the registration form has been received and entered in our system we will reach out to the case manager within 48 business hours M-F to schedule the onsite assessment. If you do not hear from us within 48 hrs please call us at 612-643-0911 to verify receipt of the registration form.
- Assessments are scheduled through the case managers and not with the clients directly.
- After the onsite assessment a written estimate will be provided to the case manager for service authorization approval.
- Once the project is approved the case manager must provide us with the written verification of the service authorization.
- We will only schedule work once we have a service authorization approval number.
Click Here to Download the Registration Form–IMPORTANT! You must download the form onto your computer and then fill it out before saving and printing it, you will loose the info if you fill it out online.