We are experiencing a very high volume of service requests both through waivers and our primary services. We ask for your patience as we work through the high volume of services we are experiencing. Please allow extra time to process all 3 steps in our process. We are averaging 2-3 weeks out for scheduling of services during the step 3 phase.
Other than a few small services scheduled our company will be shut down July 24th through August 1st, 2021 in order to give our staff a much needed break after working tirelessly through the past 16 months of the pandemic and the increased case load that followed.
We will not be responding to any waiver registration, or service request during this time. Assessments (step 2) can still be scheduled online after the completion of step 2.
Thank you for your understanding and we will resume normal services when we return in the order of the requests received.
Scene Clean accepts participants on the State of Minnesota waiver programs such as:
Primary Services we provide under the waiver program fall under chore services, S5120 including;
- Hoarding and/or gross filth clean out and sanitizing
- Biohazard removal
- Pest control services such as bedbugs, fleas and vermin (sub-contracted). Pest control is no longer a standalone service but rather an add-on and will only be included with a normal service we provide.
- We have provided services outside of these on a case by case basis, please call to discuss. 612-643-0911 Ext. 35.
We DO NOT provide the following services:
- Carpet cleaning other than spot cleaning to remove biohazards.
- “Detailed” home cleaning. Our focus is on removing biohazards and gross filth and sanitizing those areas. Bathrooms and kitchens are often the most affected with biohazards and gross filth. We are not set a regular cleaning agency and set up to wash windows, vacuum carpets, mop, and dust etc. However, our goal on every job is to get the waiver client set up so homemaking can take over and do those more detailed services.
- Packing and/or moving of clients belongings.
Detailed instructions are noted during the registration process, but here is a brief outline as multiple steps, on this website, are required by the case manager to complete the process;
- Step 1; Register the client below (RED BUTTON)
- We will register the client and respond back via email with the JOB ID once accepted. Even if we have serviced the client previously, every service will need a new registration.
- Step 2: Input SA Approval for the Assessment units (BLUE BUTTON)
- Assessment will only be scheduled through the case manager once this step has been completed. The assessment is the “estimate” and only completed after step 1 has been completed by the case manager.
- Step 3: Input SA approval for units requested to perform the service (BLUE BUTTON)
- Service will be scheduled through the case manager upon completion of this step.