ATTENTION ALL CASE MANAGERS;
OUR WAIVER DEPARTMENT WILL BE CLOSED FEBRUARY 16TH TROUGH THE FEBRUARY 24TH.
ANY SERVICES ALREADY SCHEDULED DURING THAT TIME WILL NOT BE AFFECTED.
ALL SUBMISSIONS OF STEP 1, 2 OR 3 WILL BE PROCESSED IN ORDER OF RECEIPT ON FEBRUARY 25TH AND 26TH. THANK YOU.
Scene Clean accepts participants on the State of Minnesota waiver programs such as:
- Brain Injury
Services we provide under the waiver program fall under chore services including;
- Hoarding and/or gross filth clean out and sanitizing
- Biohazard removal
- Pest control services such as bedbugs, fleas and vermin
- We have provided services outside of these on a case by case basis, please call to discuss. 612-643-0911 Ext. 35.
Please note we do not typically do “detailed” or “deep” cleaning services as a stand alone service.
All waiver participant registrations must be done on this secure website by clicking the “Registration” button below, we no longer accept referrals by fax or email.
Detailed instructions are noted during the registration process, but here is a brief outline as multiple steps are required by the case manager to complete the process;
- Step 1; Register the client below (RED BUTTON)
- We will register the client and respond back with JOB ID once accepted via email.
- Step 2: Input SA Approval for the Assessment units (BLUE BUTTON)
- Assessment will only be scheduled through the case manager once this step has been completed.
- Step 3: Input SA approval for units requested to perform the service (GREEN BUTTON)
- Service will be scheduled through the case manager upon completion of this step.
Scene Clean NPI#1265842785