Recently, Hennepin County capped chore services per year for clients. This has had a drastic and immediate affect on many of our clients and has limited our ability to perform our services effectively.
For case managers working with us on clients in Hennepin County you will need to fill out a rate exception form to provide to the market rate team for most clients when working with us. Our services are specifically listed on the new guidelines as necessitating a higher rate.
Affective immediately, we will not schedule any service prior to receiving a written authorization and approval of units needed to fullfill our scope of work. Please know these changes will delay services we are able to provided and may drastically limit how much of a service we can provide.
Scene Clean accepts participants on the State of Minnesota waiver programs such as:
Primary Services we provide under the waiver program fall under chore services, S5120 including;
- Hoarding and/or gross filth clean out and sanitizing
- Biohazard removal
- Pest control services such as bedbugs, fleas and vermin (sub-contracted). Pest control is no longer a standalone service but rather an add-on and will only be included with a normal service we provide. Clients who have a landlord are not allowed pest control services per the terms of the MN DHS.
- We have provided services outside of these on a case by case basis, please call to discuss. 612-643-0911 Ext. 35.
We DO NOT provide the following services:
- Carpet cleaning other than spot cleaning to remove biohazards.
- Mold mitigation.
- “Detailed or Deep” home cleaning. Our focus is on removing biohazards and gross filth and sanitizing those areas. Bathrooms and kitchens are often the most affected with biohazards and gross filth. We are not a regular cleaning agency and set up to wash windows, vacuum carpets, mop, and dust etc. However, our goal on every job is to get the waiver client set up so homemaking can take over and do those more detailed services.
- Packing and/or moving of clients belongings.
Detailed instructions are noted during the registration process, but here is a brief outline as multiple steps, on this website, are required by the case manager to complete the process;
- Step 1; Register the client below (RED BUTTON)
- We will register the client and respond back via email with the JOB ID once accepted. Even if we have serviced the client previously, every service will need a new registration.
- Step 2: Input SA Approval for the Assessment units (BLUE BUTTON)
- Assessment will only be scheduled through the case manager once this step has been completed. The assessment is the “estimate” and only completed after step 1 has been completed by the case manager.
- Step 3: Input SA approval for units requested to perform the service (BLUE BUTTON)
- Service will be scheduled through the case manager upon completion of this step.