Due to the surge in COVID cases in MN we are limiting assessments and services to ONLY essential waiver participants. Services deemed essential will be those related to unsanitary conditions causing risk for further injury or illness.
ALL pest control services are suspended until further notice. All non-essential hoarding cleanouts are suspended until further notice.
Case managers you must inform your clients that they are required to wear a mask when our staff are working in their homes for the safety of all parties. If any client refuses to wear a mask our staff has been instructed to leave the jobsite.
Scene Clean accepts participants on the State of Minnesota waiver programs such as:
- Brain Injury
Primary Services we provide under the waiver program fall under chore services, S5120 including;
- Hoarding and/or gross filth clean out and sanitizing
- Biohazard removal
- Pest control services such as bedbugs, fleas and vermin (sub-contracted)
- We have provided services outside of these on a case by case basis, please call to discuss. 612-643-0911 Ext. 35.
We DO NOT provide the following services:
- Carpet cleaning other than spot cleaning to remove biohazards.
- “Detailed” home cleaning. Our focus is on removing biohazards and gross filth and sanitizing those areas. Bathrooms and kitchens are often the most affected with biohazards and gross filth. We are not set a regular cleaning agency and set up to wash windows, vacuum carpets, mop, and dust etc. However, our goal on every job is to get the waiver client set up so homemaking can take over and do those more detailed services.
Detailed instructions are noted during the registration process, but here is a brief outline as multiple steps, on this website, are required by the case manager to complete the process;
- Step 1; Register the client below (RED BUTTON)
- We will register the client and respond back via email with the JOB ID once accepted. Even if we have serviced the client previously, every service will need a new registration.
- Step 2: Input SA Approval for the Assessment units (BLUE BUTTON)
- Assessment will only be scheduled through the case manager once this step has been completed. The assessment is the “estimate” and only completed after step 1 has been completed by the case manager.
- Step 3: Input SA approval for units requested to perform the service (BLUE BUTTON)
- Service will be scheduled through the case manager upon completion of this step.
Scene Clean’s NPI#1265842785 Chore Services S5120 Fax 612-294-6686