Scene Clean accepts participants on the State of Minnesota waiver programs such as:
- Brain Injury
Services we provide under the waiver program fall under chore services, S5120 including;
- Hoarding and/or gross filth clean out and sanitizing
- Biohazard removal
- Pest control services such as bedbugs, fleas and vermin
- We have provided services outside of these on a case by case basis, please call to discuss. 612-643-0911 Ext. 35.
Please note we do not typically perform “detailed” or “deep cleaning” services as a stand alone service.
Detailed instructions are noted during the registration process, but here is a brief outline as multiple steps are required by the case manager to complete the process;
- Step 1; Register the client below (RED BUTTON)
- We will register the client and respond back via email with the JOB ID once accepted.
- Step 2: Input SA Approval for the Assessment units (BLUE BUTTON)
- Assessment will only be scheduled through the case manager once this step has been completed.
- Step 3: Input SA approval for units requested to perform the service (GREEN BUTTON)
- Service will be scheduled through the case manager upon completion of this step.
Scene Clean NPI#1265842785