Scene Clean, Inc. follows all applicable laws and regulations both on the federal level and the State of Minnesota. We will work with your insurance provider before during and after the service call but please know you are ultimately responsible for the charges incurred on the job.
Our field technicians have the following OSHA training;
- 1910.1030 Bloodborne Pathogens
- 1910.134 Respiratory Protection
- 1910.1200 Hazard Communication
- 1910.132 Personal Protective Equipment
- 1910.66 Appendix C Awareness-Level Fall Protection Training
- 29 CFR 1910.146 Awareness-Level Permit-Required Confined Spaces Training
- 29 CFR 1910.147 Awareness-Level Lock Out/Tag Out
- 29 CFR 1910.1030 Crime and Trauma Scene Decontamination
Scene Clean, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.