Your Minnesota Coronavirus (COVID-19) Cleaning Company
Coronaviruses are a large family of viruses. They are estimated to cause about a third of all cases of the common cold. The most common forms can cause mild to moderate illness in people, while other forms circulate among animals, including camels, cats, and bats. (Source: health.state.mn.us)
COVID-19 is a viral respiratory illness caused by a coronavirus that has not been found in people before.
COVID-19 has now been officially declared a pandemic because of the global spread of the disease.
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) is an infectious disease we treat. At this time, we are asking all companies looking for a company to have on retainer or as part of their emergency plan (ERP) to fill out a contact us form. Due to high demand we are not able to treat preventative cases at this time, only confirmed cases.
COVID-19 Information On Our Disinfection Processes
“Cleaning” vs. “Disinfecting” vs. “Sanitizing”
- Cleaning removes germs, dirt, and impurities from surfaces or objects. Cleaning works by using soap (or detergent) and water to physically remove germs from surfaces. This process does not necessarily kill germs, but by removing them, it lowers their numbers and the risk of spreading infection.
- Disinfecting kills germs on surfaces or objects. Disinfecting works by using chemicals to kill germs on surfaces or objects. This process does not necessarily clean dirty surfaces or remove germs, but by killing germs on a surface after cleaning, it can further lower the risk of spreading infection.
- Sanitizing lowers the number of germs on surfaces or objects to a safe level, as judged by public health standards or requirements. This process works by either cleaning or disinfecting surfaces or objects to lower the risk of spreading infection. (Source: www.cdc.gov)
At Scene Clean Inc, we strive to make your life easier and your home healthier and want to continue to be your trusted cleaning service during this Covid-19 crisis.
More than ever, keeping your home or business clean and disinfecting surfaces is extremely important.
Covid-19 (Coronavirus) Policies
- Wearing gloves & respirators – Our experts will wear gloves & respirators when cleaning your business or home.
- Surface disinfecting – We will use a hospital-grade disinfectant cleaner throughout the job.
- Social Distancing – We will be sure we leave more than 6 feet of social space when cleaning.
- Employee Health – If any one on our team is sick, they will be staying home and we will then send another cleaner to complete the job.
We Service All Of The Following Areas in Minnesota
- Hennepin county
- Ramsey county
- Anoka county
- Carver county
- Wright county
- Stearns county
- Dakota county
- Washington county
- Minneapolis / St Paul
and many other areas around the state of Minnesota.
Again, due to high demand we are not able to treat preventative cases at this time, only confirmed cases. Please contact us here to schedule a consultation.