SCAP (Scene Clean Assistance Program)
SCAP was created as a victim assistance program providing funds to families who find themselves victims of crimes and traumatic incidents. This program allows funds to be donated to families to help cover a portion all of their insurance deductible. The funds can be used for cleanup related to death by suicide, homicide, or cleanup of blood due to a traumatic injury as a result of a crime.
All applicants for SCAP must apply and meet specific criteria to qualify. Funds are on a first come, first serve basis.
To qualify applicants must meet the following criteria;
- Must have a valid and active homeowners insurance policy on the property.
- Service address located in; Hennepin, Anoka, Ramsey, Washington, Wright, Sherburne, Dakota or Carver County in Minnesota.
- Have an annual gross household income of $40,000 or less. Those who are currently receiving county benefits such as SNAP or state assisted healthcare (Medicaid) are automatically qualified with proof of any of the above mentioned programs.
- Using our services as the first in service. This means Scene Clean must be the initial service doing the work.
- Must be a family member of the victim(s). Landlords do not qualify for coverage under SCAP.
What you will receive if you qualify for SCAP;
- Up to $1,000.00 toward deductible for cleanup for home services with eligible insurance coverage.
- Up to $500.00 toward deductible for cleanup in an automobile with eligible insurance coverage.
To apply for SCAP please ask for an application when our representative arrives for the estimate.